BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank God for good friends!


I know all of you guys who have read this or is just reading this right now has a best friend or a friend that they can go to and talk to no matter the circumstance! Well the only reason why I'm saying that is because I am blessed to say that I have a few of those and one of them is my buddy David. I wanted to thank him for everything he's done for me! This kid, man I tell ya has such a heart for God and it amazes me that passion that he carries out! He also just is an amazing guitarist...so ladies...haha jk! On the serious side though, I just love this kid! We have known each other since the 6th grade. At camp to be specific! And I remember I was such a dork back then...and still one today, but I remember at the end of camp when we went back to school, I asked him to be my friend and he was like sure! haha Man those were some good times! But Me and him just had this really intense convo and man do i feel awesome inside. Its one of them conversations where as soon as your done talking, you just just like man I AM SO PUMPED! And that's exactly how i feel right now! Can I say i am glad to have that brotha in my life! He is such a good friend and above all else i look at him as family! And I do pray for you guys as well, that God does put friends like that in your life who can speak into it and that can be there for you! The point of this blog is that i just wanted to share with you guys how awesome friendships can be! Especially ones that can make you grow! Ones that will always be there for you no matter what the circumstance is! Well that's it for me tonight! Thanks for reading up! PEaCe! BE bLeSSeD!

0 comments: